A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

the quest of lvl 1-70 in a day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HermittC

PostSubject: the quest of lvl 1-70 in a day   Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:59 am

on the release day of dual bladers i am going to attempt to get my character to 70 in a day, please give me advice on how i could do this and if its even possible xD

so far ive come up with:

1-10 = maple island

11-(20/21/22?) = DB quests/caution falling down/cave where mushrooms grow

23-30= 1 hour of golden temple (no 2x)

31-50 = 4(maybe less) hours of golden temple with 2x

51-70 = 4 hours of strong stone goblins with 2x

note: i was thinking that db's triple stab ( 3 200% hits to 3 mobs ) would make this possible, especially considering that they get it at lvl 20.

so please give me your opinions Very Happy thanks! (give me 2x buffs ;3)
Back to top Go down
CoolGoose

PostSubject: Re: the quest of lvl 1-70 in a day   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:17 am

HermittC wrote:
on the release day of dual bladers i am going to attempt to get my character to 70 in a day, please give me advice on how i could do this and if its even possible xD

so far ive come up with:

1-10 = maple island

note: i was thinking that db's triple stab ( 3 200% hits to 3 mobs ) would make this possible, especially considering that they get it at lvl 20.

ummm...i think golden temple is just an event...and its going to be takin out next patch......i think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QQAlan

PostSubject: Re: the quest of lvl 1-70 in a day   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:33 am

hm well DB advance at like weird levels so..that might take away a little bit of time from your training =/ but also.. i don't believe level 70 in a day is possible..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venro

PostSubject: Re: the quest of lvl 1-70 in a day   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:52 am

If you have enough NX to Golden Temple on 4x, you should be able to go to 70 in a day. It will probably take you a full day to do so, but it's possible. I don't know what the goblins are like though, so I can't say how good exp that would be. The White Monkey Mamas though will get you leveling quick, but you'll need 4x to keep up the leveling speed as you get close to 50.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HermittC

PostSubject: Re: the quest of lvl 1-70 in a day   Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Trust me, strong stone goblins are GODLY if youre a good mobbing class (its like a heaven for arans) and yeah the job advancements are at odd levels, i figured that instead of 30-50 in 4 hours i should probably get 55 so i could do the next 4 hours un-interrupted. And yes several 2x buffs during the 30-55 will probably be needed to make it to 70 in a day, as long as that part is out of the way, 55-70 should be... okay not easy, but easier Razz
Back to top Go down
Willowbreeze

PostSubject: Re: the quest of lvl 1-70 in a day   Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:39 am

Hope you have lotsssssssssss of good equip ^_^. I dunno about 70 in a day, possibly I guess. I think you could probably get 50-60 easily enough in 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wtfOscar

PostSubject: Re: the quest of lvl 1-70 in a day   Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:29 pm

HermittC wrote:

so far ive come up with:

1-10 = maple island

Shocked Ok this is my idea Shocked ,

# 1, maple island is slower than henesys hunting grounds 1, we dont even know if dual bladers start there. Dont forget Arans or Evans, they dont start there. If you start there, skip it. Exclamation

# 2, it is possible to get 23-30 in 1 hour in GT but with 2x, the best mobs at ur lvl would be white mama mokeys and they give 200 exp at 1x

# 3, 31-50 in 4 hours,,,, well depends how fast u kill, the strong goblins give 503 exp on 1x, the lvl 5x ones give like 316, they have more hp, so instead of going to the lvl 5x goblins u should try white mama monkies, they have 1k hp and good exp, small map, and u have like,,, 10 of them spawned at 1 time.

# 4, 51-70 in 4 hours of 2x isnt that likely, as i said strong goblins are worse than Wind Raiders cause they give 800 exp and goblins only 503..............

Ok triple stab is good but it doesnt have a "wide" range of atack, keep in mind ur job changes, skill quests(if they have them, im not really sure), and u should have a zakum helm in ur storage ready for ur dual blader.

Couple of tips i think can help u, Keep a FULL stack of warrior pots (12 atak 8 minutes), about 100-150 of them, maybe accuracy pots from nlc (9 acc 20 avoid 8 minuts) same quantity, ALLWAYS have a mule that can provide u pots fast, u dont wanna waste 2x time in repoting.

Keep in mind u have never played one before, they could be a little tricky so be mindfull.

ALSO, for lvls 1-10, u should max 3 snails ASAP, u dont need the shells anymore to use it, they deal 40 range damage at lvl 3, so it helps u level pretty fast in HH1-HH3. Pigs are also a good idea pig .
O.K those are my ideas, if any of u guys have any comment please post it =) i want to post couple of lvling guides, where to train, equips/pots needed, etc, so ur help would be awesome =) lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wtfOscar

PostSubject: Re: the quest of lvl 1-70 in a day   Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:31 pm

CoolGoose wrote:
ummm...i think golden temple is just an event...and its going to be takin out next patch......i think

And no, GT isnt an event, its a permanent map, u think nexon would say NO to all the NX people will spend with DB there? dont think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HermittC

PostSubject: Re: the quest of lvl 1-70 in a day   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:10 pm

actually i slightly revised my route

i was thinking instead:

1-10 maple island (if HHG1 is better could you verify how? cause i dont really see how itd be faster... [the only thing i can think of is three snails and not needing snail shells for it which is pretty cool xD] )

11-20 idk O_o i guess DB quests, suggestions please Very Happy

21-23 i guess what ever i was doing @ 20 cause i dont think i can get 10 levels in 1 hour of white mama monkeys

23-30 1 hour of white mama monkeys

30-45 white mama monkeys w/ 2x

46-5X whatever remaining time i have at strong stone goblins

5X-6X/70 4 hours of 2x at strong stone goblins

if you're wondering why i want to go to SSG's over WR's is cause 1: they have roughly the same HP:EXP 2: they have less HP so its more manageable for lower levels 3: they have faster spawn and 4: the map is divided into 3 main platforms, each of those platforms being somewhat cramped (makes triple stab much more useful) and their all vertical, and since they changed it so that speed alters how fast you climb ropes this makes manueverability much better 5: i think 4 of them spawn on each platform when they do spawn so tornado spin and then triple stab a few times, move to next platform etc.

theres actually a video that shows an outlaw training there, heres the vid:
as you can see its quite cramped and it has better spawn Very Happy if you want an example of tornado spin (think arans attack where they spin and it acts like a nerfed rush) here it is: the DB uses flying assaulter+tornado spin i think cause flying assaulter has a little cooldown similar to recoil shot or so (not sure)

so theres my idea if you have any improved suggestions please tell! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HermittC

PostSubject: Re: the quest of lvl 1-70 in a day   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:12 pm

lol it looks like i cant post links :/ err go on youtube and type in

maplestory strong stone

the SSG outlaw training is the 1st result

maplestory dual blader lvl 121

is the dual blader training at obliv1 using flying assaulter + tornado spin Razz
Back to top Go down
wtfOscar

PostSubject: Re: the quest of lvl 1-70 in a day   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:13 am

HermittC wrote:
lol it looks like i cant post links :/ err go on youtube and type in

maplestory strong stone

the SSG outlaw training is the 1st result

maplestory dual blader lvl 121

is the dual blader training at obliv1 using flying assaulter + tornado spin Razz

BTW that one is a 7x outlaw, AND he has a rentalweapon, a thing u wont have, so his kill speed is like... 3x faster than the one u will have, not sure if u cant make it but anyways thats my idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bumbertyr

PostSubject: Re: the quest of lvl 1-70 in a day   Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 am

ok ok ill clear things up dual blades are adventurers they start at maple island BUT poeple with a charachter higher than lvl 30 get a lvl 30 dual blade SO NO MAPLE ISLAND!!!!!!! yay :3 so 40 lvls in 1 day? seems possible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wtfOscar

PostSubject: Re: the quest of lvl 1-70 in a day   Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:59 pm

BTW, that i know, golden temple is out, so it will be hellish if u arent leeching
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the quest of lvl 1-70 in a day   

Back to top Go down

the quest of lvl 1-70 in a day
Page 1 of 1