A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

well, its finally official

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bill

PostSubject: well, its finally official   Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:34 am

yep, for anyone that hasnt heard, the big bang is hitting maple.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/Events.aspx?boardNo=201&contentNo=009Uu&pageIndex=1

true to my word, im quitting maple, its being uninstalled as i type this. i hate to lose so many great friends, but as the old saying goes, shit happens. if you want to be able to get in touch with me, let me know here, and ill see if i cant get you added to my facebook. or, if you have also quit playing and have moved on to a different game, let me know, and if i start playing that particular game in the future, ill look you up.

currently, i am playing DDO (dungeons and dragons online) and my char names on there (in kyber, the server im playing in) are Cinnastrike, Denolth, and Nutflicker. if you play or start playing send me a message with the mailing system, and ill see if we cant go do some quests together, add you to my guild, or just hang out.

laters everyone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willowbreeze

PostSubject: Re: well, its finally official   Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Bill, I think you're being too hasty, but I know you have been losing interest in Maple for a long time now. Keep checking in pal. We'll miss you.<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bill

PostSubject: Re: well, its finally official   Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:24 am

rana, no offense, but maple has been screwing me over for the past few months, and the "big bang" patch or whatever theyre gonna call it is just screwing me over again. ive already gone so far as to delete anything nexon related off of my computer, and im not in the mood to spend another 2 hours downloading it just so they can screw me over again. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willowbreeze

PostSubject: Re: well, its finally official   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Not sure how you figure that they are screwing you over. silent Nightlord damage is being boosted, it's going to be hella easy to level afterwards. There are so many new things with equips now- you can build a character with many extra things. But not playing is your choice of course Bill. Changes are not always good in maple- that's no secret, but Nexon isn't trying to drive the players away. They want to make things better. I just wish you would have waited to see how it works out firsthand before making a final choice. With or without maple, you'll always be a great friend. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well, its finally official   

Back to top Go down

well, its finally official
Page 1 of 1